I thought it would be fun to share some of my fave gifts in one place at all price points for honestly everyone on your list! These are all things I love and use, have gifted in the past OR things on my personal list this year. Actually, I think the only thing I don’t have on this list is the new Ina book… Anything marked with an asterisk is a current client and as a reminder, I have zero obligation to share. Also! Juuuust a reminder to shop early this year… shipping is going to be delayed for sure!
- Pomme Scalp Massager (spoiler alert: I bought 5 of these… one for me, the rest as gifts. I have thick and dense hair, and often can’t get my scalp as clean as I like because I can’t break through. I use this when shampooing!)
- Our Place Always Pan ($50 off with code SUPERSAVE)
- Vintner’s Daughter (my daily power duo! They are a past client and I am a current ambassador. Fun fact: every year, they ask their ambassadors for a charity of choice from their vetted list to donated $5K in the ambassadors name to. It’s INCREDIBLE! I chose Vitamin Angels – my brother in law, sister’s hubs, works for them, and I know they do amazing work!)
- Penscription pet ornament (ERIN10 for 10% off. Custom painted! This one is our Ava. Orders open again early Dec.)
- Canvas Candle Co.Candles (ERIN15 for 15% off everything)*
- Custom address stamp (I often gift this to friends who have recently moved as a housewarming)
- Haute Stock subscription* (This is a stock photography and graphics platform for women entrepreneurs… such a game changer and $100 off right now!)
- Naipo neck massager (looove this and gave ours to Roberto’s parents who use it all the time. Amazing gift for anyone on your list)
- Ina Garten Modern Comfort Food (Ina is my lifestyle. Want, need!)
- Chelsea King Scrunchie (I wear these every single day!!! Perfect stocking stuffer!)
- MIFA Refresh Set* (the body wash is my shower staple and Roberto is always spritzing the mood mist)
- TOK Mascara* (I love this natural, high performing mascara and wear it every day!)
I try very hard to support small businesses however I can. If you are able to this year, please consider shopping small and local. Alternatively, if you can, a donation to your local food bank or charity of choice would be amazing.