The biggest learning curve for me with a child has been the constant changes… just when you get used to something, it changes! This also applies to clothes – they grow out of everything in two seconds and I can never seen to keep up! I approach Lola’s wardrobe the same way I approach mine – streamlined. I love affordable, easy to wear sets and rompers for her with layering pieces as needed. When she’s at home, she lives in onesies but this is what I just ordered for her at H&M this weekend. I love that everything is easy to mix and match.
I also try to keep the buying to a minimum bc often when it comes to clothes, I rotate through the same things and she never wears all the clothes she has before I pass them down to my niece. So important to me that the clothes she wears have multiple life cycles. If you’re noticing things like a jacket missing, it’s because she already has something in her closet! This list defo isn’t exhaustive.
- Knit Cotton Jumpsuit in Dark Gray
- 2-piece Cotton Set in Light Pink/Dotted
- Ribbed Cotton Set in Dark Beige
- Knit Cotton Hat in Light Beige
- Textured-knit Cardigan in Powder Pink
- 10-pack Socks in Beige
- Snow Pants with Suspenders in Pink
- 2-piece Sweatshirt Set in Dark Beige/Dotted
- Linen-blend Romper in Light Beige
- Waffled Set in Beige
- Sneakers in Taupe